When you support the Hope Heart Institute, you support the Northwest leader in research and education for those impacted or at risk for heart disease and stroke. Different than other organizations, 100% of your donation stays local and helps the people in your own community who need it most. Become a gladiator…you can help by supporting Hope Heart with your:
– Any donation amount is appreciated and helps us to support our community in the fight against America’s #1 killer.
– Hope Heart relies on our network of talented dedicated volunteers who give their time and energy to support our cause.
– Everyone has a talent, trade or gift they can share which will help us in making heart disease more beatable, treatable and preventable.
How Your Donations Can Help
The Hope Fund
– Support unrestricted funds that allow for flexibility for Hope Heart to allocate funds where they will be most impactful. Unrestricted funds support initiatives like our Take Heart Programs supporting: Kids, Youth, Teens, Athletes and Women.
Hope Heart Innovative Research Fund
– Our Innovative Research Fund supports local researchers and scientists in the Northwest who are looking at the cause and cure of cardiovascular disease and ways to reduce risk and improve the quality of life of those affected by heart disease.
Gifts of every size make a difference. To hear about annual or major giving opportunities, contact the Hope Heart Development Office, Mary Hackett – firstname.lastname@example.org.